Christopher L. Wilson
Non-Profit Inbound Marketing Representative, HubSpot
You’ve heard of blogs, WordPress, and RSS, but don’t know what to make of it all. You’ve heard that businesses are starting to blog and now you want to launch one too. Blogs have become powerful business tools – allowing companies to engage in conversations with their customers and also improve search engine rankings. This webinar will cover all the basics of blogging for business so you can get started with a business blog and start engaging in the blogosphere.
- Why your business needs to be blogging
- How to launch a business blog – when and what to write
- How to promote your business blog via social media and other channels
- How to engage in the blogosphere to extend your reach
- What and how to measure the success of your blogging efforts
Members Advisory Board: Patent Reform and Other Technology Law Updates
Open to all CCTC members without charge (advance reservation requested – email gro.licnuochcetccnull@ofni).
Join Gene Curry, Business and Technology Lawyer, and Doug Denninger, Intellectual Property Attorney, for highlights of the recent America Invents Act and other timely technology law topics.
- When must you file a patent application to achieve U.S. and international protection, and how is that changing?
- How do you protect the topics and layout in your website or promotional materials?
- What steps do you take for the name of your business, products and/or services?
- Does an NDA cover a brain-storming session?
Come ask the experts following the First Friday session from approximately 9:30–10:30 AM.